The Skicircus Ski Region combines Saalbach and Hinterglemm in the Austrian state of Salzburg, to Leogang and Fieberbrunn in the Tyrol. It extends on both sides of the valley over the mountains of the Glemmtal.
The Saalbach Skicircus Wipeout Piste Map covers the full Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski area, clearly printed over both sides of the microfibre lens cloth.
SAALBACH SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- 270 kilometres of ski slopes. 70 cableways and lifts.
- Freeride park, floodlit slopes and toboggan runs.
- Part of the Ski ALPIN CARD - 1 ticket for 3 regions - Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and the glacier ski resort Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun.
- Fieberbrunn hosted the Freeride World Tour.in 2020.
- Skiing between the elevations of 830 and 2,096 m..
Ski Area website: www.saalbach.com
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window! A great dual-purpose gift for any skier heading to this resort; "See where you are, know where you are!".