The ski resort Obergurgl/Hochgurgl is at located at the end of Ötztal, surrounded by snow-covered 3000 meter high peaks, sitting at 2000m altitude.
The Obergurgl/Hochgurgl Wipeout Piste Map includes the 112km of pistes that stretch between Obergurgl and Hochgurgl. Clearly printed on microfibre, the Wipeout is an essential item for navigating your way round the ski area of Obergurgl and Hochgurgl !
OBERGURGL/HOCHGURGL SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,793 and 3,082m.
- One of the most snow reliable winter sports locations in the Alps with skiing from mid-November to the beginning of May.
- E-Speed in the Snow on an e-vehicle "Bobsla!"
- Freizeit Arena Sölden and Aqua Dome thermal spa
- Europe's highest motorbike museum located inside the Top Mountain Crosspoint
Resort website: www.obergurgl.com
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window! A great dual-purpose gift for any skier heading to this resort; "See where you are, know where you are!".